Sponsored by Pilgrims of Ibillin,
led by Joan Deming
This is a study and listening tour. But be aware that your heart and view of the world will expand:
- Get to know the “Living Stones” of Israel/Palestine.
- Meet Pilgrims of Ibillin’s partners in Ibillin, Zababdeh, Ramallah, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Ramle.
- Hear from leaders and organizations in the West Bank and Israel who are seeking a nonviolent path to peace.
- Visit key biblical sites in Bethlehem, Jerusalem, and the Galilee (including Nazareth).
- Learn why the Holy Land is known as “the Fifth Gospel.”
- Share in worship and reflection on all we see and hear.
- Experience Palestinian hospitality, including during a home-stay in Zababdeh.
- Get to know students and leaders at Mar Elias Educational Institutions in Ibillin.
- Visit with MEEI founder and peace activist Archbishop Elias Chacour.
- Visit the destroyed village of Biram where Abuna Chacour was born and lived until 1948.
- Be equipped to give presentations after returning home.
- Learn to share the story of new friends – Christians, Muslims, Jews, and Druze – who live with hope and work for peace despite great challenges.
Click here for full itinerary, trip details, and registration form
2017 Cost: $1950/person program fee, double occupancy
Includes hotel, ground transportation, tours, tips,
breakfast & dinner daily, most lunches.
Does not include cost of airfare*, beverages with meals,
4 lunches, insurance, personal items.
Single Supplement, $300.
$500 due with registration ($50 discount if registration is received by February 28);
$1450 balance due 30 days before departure.
Questions? Contact Joan Deming
Pilgrims of Ibillin Executive Director
1541 Comanche Glen, Madison, WI 53074
608-241-9281 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
*We ask you to make travel plans through our travel agent, Cindy Walker, of Travel Leaders in Burlington, WA. Contact Cindy at email@example.com.
For photos and additional record of our trip, please visit Pilgrims of Ibillin’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pilgrimsofibillin/.